San Diego’s Premiere Serious Injury Lawyers
We are San Diego’s premier serious injury law firm. We handle San Diego’s very biggest cases. If a case is in the news, we are almost always the lawyers involved. We handled the Kristen Rossum “American Beauty Murder” case, the Pizza Hut delivery driver case, and now, the runaway Lexus case that resulted in the tragic deaths of CHP Officer Mark Saylor and his family.
Our award-winning attorneys are the best in the business. Our firm includes the 2006, 2008 and 2010 “Trial Lawyer of the Year” award recipients. That award is the very highest award a San Diego trial lawyer can receive. Given that our lawyers have received the award three of the last five years, you know you are hiring the best when you choose us.
We have the experience, resources and track record to take on the very biggest cases and get the very best results. Since 2000, our attorneys have collected over $250 million in verdicts and settlements with more than 50 awards of more than one million dollars each. We have obtained jury verdicts in excess of one million, ten million, and one hundred million dollars.
We understand what you are going through and are ready to help. We will stand beside you and fight to get you the full justice you deserve. Insurance companies and defendants know we will take your case all the way to trial. They pay our clients more when cases do settle.
We seek to hold wrongdoers responsible for their conduct through the civil justice system. We contribute time and money to our community to make it a better place for all of us.
Why Choose the Gomez Law Firm?
- Yale Law graduate (Top Law School in the Country);
- Former federal prosecutor;
- Over $250 million recovered since 2000;
- More than 50 verdicts and settlements over $1 million;
- The largest wrongful death verdict in California history: $106 million;
- 2006, 2008 and 2010 Trial Lawyer of the Year;
- Top 10 San Diego Attorney in Corporate, Insurance and Personal Injury Litigation;
- Named Every Year to “Best Lawyers in America” in Personal Injury and Products Liability;
- Named Every Year to “Super Lawyers” in Personal Injury and Products Liability;
- Civic, charitable and philanthropic leaders.
In times of trouble, you need the best by your side. You also need a team that cares about you as a person. We are the best. That’s who we are. And we care. That’s why we do what we do.